Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thirty days of November

I saw this over on momspark.net and thought it was a nifty idea. I have never stuck to a 30 day thing ever, so, I have decided I'll try one.
These are the daily topics, so, I guess I'll start with todays.
Day 01: A place I'd like to travel.
I would just die to go to Italy. For so many reasons. One, my boyfriend is over there right now, and I'd like to be there with him. Two, and well, the only other one, Its friggin Italy!! Who wouldn't wanna be there? Italian food is just amazing, and anyone who says otherwise is absolutely lying. I would love to learn how the pastas are made and the sauces, and see how they incorporate vegetables properly. I know that sounds retarded, but I am a serious carnivore and my boyfriends a long time committed vegetarian. So, I guess I should learn how to cook vegetables.....cause, I cant really force  meat into every meal seeing as he wont eat it. And hes Italian, so i think learning about his grandparents from the locals and learning some of their recipes would be so much fun!

Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: Myself, one year ago.
Day 20: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 21: A self-portrait.
Day 22: What I love about my job.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that makes me smile.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: A silly self-portrait.
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

So, I hope Ill be able to keep up with these, if not, feel free to yell at me. (jk, please dont yell at me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment