Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 19: Myself, One Year Ago

Yeah, I know, I'm like, 45 minutes late. I was distracted by The Misfits and SpoonFlower. I plan onvmaking my own custom quilt with woodland creature silhouettes, so I'm designing the fabric myself.
So, me one year ago. A struggling sophomore in college. A total loner, living with abusive roommates, I was in a bad place. Living away from my family, my roommates who I was really good friends with, turned on me and started treating me like I was their slave (not even joking), not doing well in school, etc etc. Not a good time for me. Now, I'm kinda in a better place. I have my boyfriend, some friends, a settlement to look forward too, a new computer i plan on getting (or a ticket to Italy). I don't know. I can't say I'm better, but I cant say I'm worse. So, yeah, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment