Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.

There's a few things I need.
1. Of course my keys, but also my spare keys since I have the tendency to lock my keys in the car.....
2. My skinny wallet. I know, as a girl, I am supposed to have one of those cute little clutch wallets or whatever, but since I'm a delivery driver, I cant carry around a massive wallet. I just need my license, AAA card, and gas card, so itty bitty wallet it is.
3. My Zune. I have an aux input in my car, so I can play whatever music I want while I drive around.
4. Red lipstick. (Looking cute and hipster vintage gets me more tips from all the drunk college boys I deliver to.)
5. My phone. I swear, its a life saver. If I didn't have my phone, I'd always be lost. like, always. None of the houses have flipping numbers on them down here, there's no street lights, and apparently home owners don't believe in porch lights or driveway lights. I don't know how many people I've had to call and be like, "Yeah, I'm on your street, but I can see ANYTHING!!! please direct me to the correct place."
However, when I'm off work, I usually also carry my camera, chapstick, planner, and little notebook. :)
What do you guys carry around?

No comments:

Post a Comment