Sunday, September 16, 2012

Woodland Creatures Obsession

I do not know why, but I have a severe addiction to woodland creatures. Owls, deer, foxes, friggin anything with any of those, and I'm sold. Hands down.
I am a frequent window shopper of modcloth because their clothes are just fantastic. I can't afford the clothes, but I use the site as inspiration and usually find similar things elsewhere (mainly thrift stores) but their set of woodland creature clothes has got me wanting to save my money like you would not believe! I am horrible with money, so me wanting to save for anything really says something!
Whats really cool is all of the clothes are fall colors or actual fall clothes!! Like these cute little Sweaters!

 
and these cute dresses and skirt!








And last but most certainly not least (cause its my absolute favorite!!) is this amazing top!!!!


The colors are all so beautiful, and so very fall, and I want every single piece for my wardrobe!
All of these adorable pieces are available on modcloth, so if you love them as much as I do, why not give them a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment