Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 02: A favourite movie.

Hmmmm.....my favorite movie.....that one is a toughie. I love so many movies. Scary ones, thrillers, comedies......not chick flicks. I hate chick flicks. If I had to absolutely decide. I'd say......The Machinist. The one with Christian Bale. Its nuts! A total psychological thriller. It takes so long to really understand whats going on, and lots of people don't realize whats really happening until the movie shows you outright, but my goodness its crazy! Its one of those movies that you have to watch a second time because when you see it a second time, all the little hints and stuff are super obvious and you realize, oh my goodness! EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!!!! It's a crazy and satisfying AHA moment, and its wonderful. Its a crazy ride, but oh so worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment